The Liberia National Police informs the public that on January 24, President George Manneh Weah will deliver a STATE OF THE NATION ADDRESS at the Capitol Building where officials of Government, members of the Diplomatic Corps, and other dignitaries will be in attendance.
Due to the event, the following measures are hereby put in place aimed at regulating vehicular and human movement.
- Absolutely, no one will be allowed on the grounds of the Capitol without invitation.
- No one will be allowed to enter the premises of the Capitol Building after the President /VVIP shall have arrived.
- Traffic will be diverted from 12th and 9th Streets to Jallah Town, for those coming from the Congo Town and Sinkor areas.
- Traffic will also be diverted from Buzzy Quarter to Jallah Town and from Capitol Byepass to Jallah Town.
- No unauthorized vehicle(s) and or person(s) will be allowed within the vicinity of the Capitol Building. The Traffic shall be reopened as soon as possible.
The Liberia National Police urges the public and vehicle operators to adhered to these regulations and govern themselves accordingly.
H. Moses Carter, Sr.
Division of Press and Public Affairs
Liberia National Police, RL
Tel number: 0770800122