…. The forum by the African Leadership Organization aims to ignite revolutionary ideas that spur economic growth, innovation, and sustainable development throughout Africa.
The African Leadership Organization, publishers of African Leadership magazine, has announced Cllr. J. Fonati Koffa, the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, as one of its "distinguished speakers" for the Global Africa Partnerships Forum, which takes place in London in December.
In a Facebook post, the African Leadership Magazine stated that it is "Honored to have Hon. Cllr. J. Fonati Koffa, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Republic of Liberia, as one of our distinguished speakers at the Global Africa Partnerships Forum 2023."
The Speaking engagement, which will be Koffa's second at an event organized by the magazine owners, comes after he previously called for a paradigm shift in the dreams and construct of the Pan Africanism Movement if the continent is to ever be unified and its people empowered, in a speech at the Africa Summit 2023 earlier this year.
The upcoming event, which is similar in purpose to the previous one, has been billed as a prestigious and influential gathering of global African stakeholders. It has been meticulously created to function as a catalyst for vital partnerships, powerful alliances, and productive relationships that will impact the African corporate and political landscape.
"With the aim of igniting revolutionary ideas that spur economic growth, innovation, and sustainable development throughout the continent, this exclusive event aims to bring together visionary leaders, industry experts, investors, and decision-makers," the organizers said.
Adhering to the theme "Sustaining the African Renaissance: Collaboration, Innovation, and Partnerships," The Global Africa Partnerships Forum will drive the aspirations of revitalizing economies, harnessing untapped potential, and shaping a future that enables job creation, Africa's unique identity, and its global significance.
The Forum will focus on curating an atmosphere that encourages deal-making and cooperation, utilizing participants' many skills and resources to address important issues, seize opportunities, and define the future of African trade and industry.
The forum, according to the organizer, will focus on the following themes:
- Innovation and Technology: Exploring how technology and innovation are reshaping industries, enhancing infrastructure, and driving economic growth across the continent.
- Sustainable Development: Addressing Africa's journey towards sustainable development, considering environmental, social, and economic factors for long-term prosperity.
- Inclusive Economics: Analyzing inclusive economic models that uplift marginalized communities, reduce inequality, and promote shared prosperity.
- Entrepreneurship and Startups: Spotlighting the thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem, showcasing success stories, and discussing ways to foster a conducive environment for startups.
- Policy and Governance: Delving into effective governance structures, policies, and strategies that catalyze growth, stability, and good governance across African nations.
- Cultural Renaissance: Celebrating Africa's rich cultural heritage, exploring its role in the global cultural landscape, and harnessing it as a driver of creativity and economic growth.
- Others – Including Africa and Global Health ecosystems. Investment in Sports and other youth-focused sectors; and recognition for the Top 40 Global Africans 2023 and Africa Aid, CSR & Philanthropy leaders.
"The ALM Africa Global Summit promises to be a transformative experience that ignites conversations, sparks collaborations, and lays the foundation for a brighter, more prosperous Africa and the world at large," the organizer added.