REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA
MILLENNIUM CHALLENGE ACCOUNT
2nd & 3rd Floors, F & F Building
63 United Nations Drive, Coconut Plantation, Mamba Point
Tel: +231 7701 44444 / 0888 828 988; Email: [email protected]
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
PP REF#: 4A450/CA/015
MCA-Liberia Archiving System and Services
April 21, 2020
Ref# Number: 4A450/CA/015
Contract Name: “MCA-Liberia Archiving System and Services”
Project Name: Program Management and Administration Funding Agency: Millennium Challenge Corporation
Buyer: Millennium Challenge Account – Liberia (MCA-Liberia)
1. Millennium Challenge Account –Liberia (“MCA-Liberia”) is the entity created by the Government of Liberia (“Government”) to manage and implement the activities contained in the Millennium Challenge Compact (“Compact”) entered into between the Government and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) on behalf of the United States of America. Accordingly, MCALiberia intends to procure the Services/goods for which details are provided in Annex 1 of the Request for Quotation (RFQ).
2. All firms/service providers, eligible as per Clauses P1.A.1.7 to P1.A.1.9 of MCC Program Procurement Guidelines (MCC PPG), which are provided on the MCC website www.mcc.gov, are invited to submit their price quotation for the MCA-Liberia Archiving System and Services.
3. You are required to provide a quote for the MCA-Liberia Archiving System and Services in accordance with the format contained in the Request for Quotation (RFQ). Failure to quote for the requirement in the required format will render your quotation incomplete and thus non-responsive to the RFQ.
4. You must submit a brief description of the background and history pertinent to the requested services, Curriculum Vitae (CVs) of each proposed member of the Key Staff, narrative that supports why you are uniquely qualified to undertake the proposed engagement (1 page maximum), and two (2) verifiable client references (with contact details) for which you have performed the services requested per the requirement under Annex 1 of the RFQ for the MCA-Liberia Archiving System and Services.
5. You must submit your experience providing similar Archiving System and Services as outlined under Annex 1 of the RFQ to qualify for consideration.
6. The location of the assignment is Monrovia, Liberia. The contract will span ten (10) months as of its effective date.
7. You shall submit one Quote only, either individually or as a member of a joint venture. Should you submit or be involved in more than one Quotation, that may be the basis for rejecting all your quotations. In addition, no alternate quote is permitted under the RFQ.
8. You are required to submit proof of registration as a business entity, a tax clearance certificate and the authorization letter for the authorized representative who will be signing the quotation on behalf of the Service Provider, demonstrating that the person signing has been duly authorized to sign.
9. Request for clarification may be sent to the mail address in clause 15 below, no later than April 28, 2020. MCA-Liberia will respond by May 5, 2020.
10. Your priced quotation for the MCA-Liberia Archiving System and Services listed in Annex 1 of the RFQ should be submitted to the email address below under clause 15 on or before May 12, 2020, Liberia time in the format provided under Annex 2 and 3 of the RFQ. Quotations must be submitted electronically in a format that cannot be altered (pdf format is preferred). Hard copy submissions shall not be accepted.
11. Evaluation of offers and award of Contract:
Offers determined to be substantially responsive to the Terms of Reference will be evaluated by comparison of quoted prices in accordance with MCC Program Procurement Guidelines (P1.A.3.4) which are provided on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov). A Contract will be issued to the Service provider offering the total lowest evaluated quotation price and that meets the required Terms of Reference. The Service Provider has three days (3) to sign the Contract from the date of receipt.
12. Service Providers should register their interest by sending an e-mail (with subject: MCALiberia Archiving System and Services) to the Procurement Agent at [email protected], giving their full contact details. This will ensure that the Service Providers receive a copy of the RFQ and any updates regarding the RFQ.
13. The Contract terms and conditions are not negotiable and shall be fully accepted by the Service Provider.
14. The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to annul the bidding process and reject all quotations at any time prior to Contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to any Service Provider.
15. Your quotation in the required format should be addressed and submitted to:
Agent Email: [email protected]