* There have been 2 Applications for this position
* This job opening has been viewed 109489 times
« Return to list
About this job
Land O\\\'Lakes International Development is looking for qualified, motivated and team-oriented staff members to fill the following positions. In addition to the requirements listed below, all applicants must: Be fluent in spoken and written English. • Have excellent time management skills and a willingness to work occasional long hours. • Ability to work in a team as a good communicator and to provide good “customer service” to beneficiaries, partners, donors, and team members. • Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. All positions are based in Monrovia. Specific instructions for applying are given at the end of the advertisement.
This position is responsible for implementing the monitoring and evaluation project activities. This entails coordinating all data collection, processing and analysis; maintaining database of project performance; ensuring data quality and completeness; and reporting routinely to various stakeholders. Travel within Liberia to rural locations required.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Agribusiness, Agriculture Economics, Statistics, Nutrition or equivalent (Masters preferred) • Previous experience in monitoring and evaluating U.S. Government grants, agreements, and/or contracts preferred • Experience in social research/survey work in a development organization • Excellent analytical and communication skills; experience with both qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methods • Willingness to travel to the field frequently • Statistical software experience preferred. • Advanced experience in database design, modifications, and maintenance (including report writing and development of date entry tools).
1) Interested candidates must submit their application letters and detailed CVs with three traceable references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not attach files greater than 1 MB (copies of certificates will be requested later in the recruiting process). Application can also be submitted to: Land O’Lakes Liberia (2nd Floor), 21st Street, Russell Avenue, Sinkor (Opposite to JFK Hospital and near to Lucky Pharmacy), Monrovia.
2) The email’s subject line must include the title of the position for which you are applying. Candidates who submit the application to Land O’Lakes Liberia office, must indicate the title of the position for which you are applying on top of the envelop.
3) Applications must be received by end of day of January 20, 2012. NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Failure to follow the instructions above may result in disqualification from the recruitment process.